Looking for unforgettable crunchy oatmeal cookies? Try MISISPI crunchy oatmeal cookies. They are home made and are also great as gifts. Once you take a bite, get ready to get hooked!
– single box (20 pcs) – P230
– double box (40 pcs) = P450
Such Anghang Suka! Spicy and habit forming…it will be your favorite sawsawan!
in 750 ml. bottle (P220); and half gallon (P350)
Try getting these wonderful OATMEAL COOKIES, and Such Anghang Suka!
Call in your orders at (02)727-1233, (0926)341-4749, (0922)897-6743, or (0918)900-9631, or (0917)846-6777; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a bite of MISISPI at:
* Katipunan Weekend Market on Dec. 21 – 23 at the 2nd flr Estancia bridgeway, Capitol Commons, Pasig City * last bazaar for the year
Ayala Alabang Senior Citizen Association Nov 5 – 6, 2016 at the Cuenca Park, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City.
Polaris: The North Star Bazaar by the Ateneo MEA on Nov 11 – 13, 2016, at the UP Town Center,Ayala Mall, Katipunan, Quezon City
Zonta Club of Alabang’s Carnivale on Nov. 19-20, 2016 at the Filinvest Tent, Spectrum Midway Drive, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Women’s Board of St. Luke’s Bazaar on Nov. 19 – 20 at the 2nd flr Estancia bridgeway, Capitol Commons, Pasig City
Fabulous – a Treasure Trove weekend pop up bazaar on Nov. 26 – 27 at the 2nd flr Estancia bridgeway, Capitol Commons, Pasig City
Rotary Club of Alabang Bazaar on December 3 – 4, 2016, at the Cuenca Park, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City.
Rockwell’s Baker’s Dozen Bazaar on December 10 – 11, 2016 at The Grove, Pasig City
Zonta Club of Alabang’s Carnivale on Dec. 9-11, 2016 at the Cuenca Park, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City.
Global Pinoy Bazaar at the Activity Center, Glorietta, Dec. 7 – 11, Ayala Mall, Makati City. * Maker’s Market on Dec. 17 – 18 at the 2nd flr Estancia bridgeway, Capitol Commons, Pasig City
For the first time, for 2016, Christmas boxes are now in bold magenta, with silver ribbons, and elegantly home made, hand made silver ornaments.
NOW AVAILABLE! Presenting my new kitchen scents line composed of:
- “Most Unforgettable Crunchy Oatmeal Cookie” The aroma of the oatmeal cookies baking fill the kitchen and the whole house with this fragrance.
- “I’m PINE, how are you?” Have the clean, refreshing scent of pine all year round, and not just during the Christmas season with this fragrance.
- “Pinipig sa Ginumis” is the aroma of a memory from having merienda in Lola‘s kitchen.
- “It’s About THYME” You don’t have to go to Tagaytay to smell the freshness of an herb garden with this fragrance.
Available now, for P100 for each 60 ml. bottle. Limited this Season.
Handpicked by Ron and Chris passed by the MISISPI table at the Zonta Bazaar in Alabang, and wrote about it.
What has Ms. Reggie Aspiras has to say through her Inquirer column? Click this
many more.. but you have to taste it yourself to believe.
Let us make your Cookie shopping hassle free for you.